Join Our Team!
Clinical Psychologist, Clinical Psychologist Registrars & Provisional Psychologists
$49 – $110+ per hour dependent on experience
About the NeuroDiversity Hub – Gympie QLD
We are a new private Allied Health Hub based in Gympie, Queensland. We are a small friendly team passionate about the well-being of neurodivergent people of all ages, and particularly the areas of autism, ADHD, dyslexia, anxiety, trauma and related conditions.
We are undergoing initial growth due to significant demand for quality local services, and we are enthusiastic to expand our team.
Barb Cook, Developmental Educator, leads the team and places a strong emphasis on professional development, team support and growth. Barb is an internationally respected authority on autism and neurodivergence and provides unique knowledge, training, and support to the NeuroDiversity Hub team.
We currently have positions available for Clinical Psychologists, Clinical Psychologist Registrars and Provisional Psychologists. These positions are offered at competitive salary or casual rates, with flexible working arrangements provided. This would be an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Psychologist to further develop their career and expertise, or for a Clinical Psychologist Registrar/Provisional to develop their skills and knowledge while obtaining Clinical Endorsement. Duties may include the assessment and treatment of individuals of all ages, couples and/or groups with a variety of presentations, including autism, ADHD, attachment complications, gender identity issues, common psychological presentations.
- Postgraduate qualification in Clinical Psychology and full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Hold or be eligible for registration with Medicare (clinical/registrar).
- Strong theoretical knowledge of Neurodevelopmental conditions and common psychological presentations.
- Passion for working with individuals with a variety of presentations including disabilities.
- Experience in supporting and treating individuals with Neurodevelopmental conditions.
- Experience and/or interest in working with neurodivergent adults and teens.
- Experience in undertaking cognitive assessments and writing reports.
- Neurodivergent people encourage to apply
Becoming a member of the NeuroDiversity Hub team includes, but is not limited to:
- Choice between a competitive salary or casual rates.
- Ongoing admin support and client case-load.
- Flexible employment arrangements.
- Regular clinical training with globally-respected clinical psychologists and leading authorities in autism.
- Supportive individual, group and peer supervision.
- Team building and rewarding social activities.
How to apply
If you are interest in joining our team, email a cover letter outlining your interest and motivation for joining our team, along with your current resume to Barb Cook at connect @ barbcook.com.au (remove the spaces in email address when sending email).
To learn more about the NeuroDiversity Hub’s director Barb Cook and her passion in supporting autistic and neurodivergent people, please visit www.barbcook.com.au