Professional Telehealth Allied Health & Wellness Hub
Supporting the NeuroDiverse Community
BRIEF Autism/ADHD Assessments for Adults
Reduced cost assessments to formalise your profile and assist in exploring your identity.
* Spaces Limited, Wait-list May Apply (For Age 18+)
*Please note, terms and conditions apply and will be explained by admin when you contact us.
**This is not a special or discount, this is a service being offered by our therapists/allied health team to assist you in determining your profile.
Are you wondering if you are autistic or ADHD, but not sure?
Do you want to formalise your self-identity but don’t want to spend the money on a full comprehensive assessment?
If this is you, the NeuroDiversity Hub is now offering BRIEF assessments.
This will include:
- 2 hour semi-structured interview
- 3 to 4 questionnaires
- Comprehensive (4-8 page) report, outlining the assessment results with applicable diagnosis
Read our full information on the BRIEF Autism/ADHD Assessment service/s provided and
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
I have read the full information on what the assessment consists of and now ready to book my initial 2-hour appointment and have my deposit ready.
NeuroDiversity Hub Education & Training Portal
Barb Cook, Registered Developmental Educator, Integrative Nutritionist/Nutrigenomics and Adult ADHD coach provides presentations on a variety of topics. With Barb’s unique perspective as a neurodivergent person – ADHD, autistic and dyslexic – supported by her clinical, academic and research knowledge, Barb will have you engaged and informed.
Please check back regularly for the latest presentations, or subscribe to our newsletter, keeping you up to date with the latest news and events.
- Watch at your own pace
- 30 days to complete course
- Certificate of Completion with professional development hours
- Download handouts and resources
- Integrative Nutritionist
- Functional Medicine
- Certified DNA Life Practitioner
- Wellness Coaching
- Peri/Menopause/Mid-Life Changes Counselling & Mental Health Support
- Registered Developmental Educator
- NDIS Functional Capacity Assessments
- NDIS Core & Capacity Building Supports
- NDIS Parent & Carer Training
- Adult ADHD Coaching
- Workplace & Environmental Assessments
- Job Coaching
- Transition Support – e.g. school to higher education, education to employment
- Training & Workshops for Educational and Workplace Staff
- Developing Independent Living Skills
- Enhancing Quality of Life (QoL) and Community Participation
We currently provide a wide ranges or services and supports for self and plan managed NDIS participants.
To make an appointment or to learn more, contact us today...
ABN: 35 638 454 985
Postal Address: PO Box 8500, Bargara QLD 4670, Australia
How can we help you?
Please complete the contact form below if you wish to be contacted regarding any of the services that we offer or for further information.